- 1 onion sliced
- 5 pieces poached prawns
- 8 slices poached pork belly
- 3 tablespoons steamed yellow mung beans
- 1 handful bean sprouts
- 1 cup coriander
- 1 cup Mint
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 240g rice flour
- 60g wheat flour
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 400ml water
- 400ml coconut cream
- 2 tsp salt (adjust to preference)
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 4-5 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- In a large bowl mix all the batter ingredients together and set aside
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients for the dipping sauce and set aside
- Slice one onion.
- To skillet add 2 teaspoon oil and spread.
- Add one handful of sliced onions, 8 slices of poached pork belly and 5 pieces of poached and peeled prawns, then saute for a bit.
- Add a ladle of batter to skillet, tile and rotate to spread batter evenly to cover pan
- Add 3 tbsp of steamed mung beans and a handful bean sprouts, and cover and cook.
- Remove lid, let crepe crisp up and fold it in half
- Serve with mint and coriander herbs and dipping sauce