INGREDIENTS (Portions for 4 people)
- 400ml water
- 300ml evaporated milk
- 100ml condensed milk
- 8 slices leche flan (adjust to preference)
- 4 tbsp condensed milk (adjust to preference)
- 8 tbsp coconut sport macapuno
- 6 tbsp toasted glutinous rice (Pinipig)
- 8 pieces of jackfruit in syrup
- 1 cup purple yam jam (ube jam)
- 20 sweet palm seeds
- 4 scope Yam or coconut ice cream (optional)
- Knife and chopping board
- Bowls and small dish
- Shave ice machine
- Tall glass
- Sauce pan
- Ice cream scoop
- Ice box with lots of ice and salt to store ice cream and milk ice
- In a measure glass, mix 300ml evaporated milk, 400ml water and 100ml condensed milk.
- Mix well, pour into ice cold cube moulds and freeze them.
- Add to each tall cup a base layer of ¼ cup purple yam jam, 1 tbsp palm seeds, 2 tbsp coconut sport macapuno, 2 pieces jackfruit, 1 to 2 tbsp condensed milk.
- Using a shave ice machine, shave the milk ice and add to a cup at the top.
- Add 2 tbsp of toasted glutinous rice (pinipig), 1 scoop of purple yam ice cream or coconut ice cream and 2 slices of leche flan. Optional to add more condensed milk.